yrwts

yrwts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Getting started...

Well, here I am.  I am going to try my hand at this stuff.  Every day I would like to post a little thought and an area to pray for.  I hope everyone is having as peaceful a day as I am having.

Things I enjoy...
All my "job titles"... wife, mom, mother-in-law, Nana, sister, aunt, friend...
My dog, Boo
My job
Meeting up with friends
Being 59
The book of Job
Old time radio programs
Quilting
Old movies
The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick

Praying today for:
The state of Pennsylvania
The nation of Brazil

I am going to work the midnight shift tonight and I gotta get some sleep before I do.  I really do not know how on earth I got the very best job of my life in the years just before my retirement.  But, I am glad to have it now instead of at the beginning of my work life.  Good bosses, good co-workers, good hours and good pay.  YES!!!!

Remember, Nana loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment