yrwts

yrwts

Sunday, August 21, 2016

"I AM" knows where I am...

As I was sitting in church this past  Sunday morning, during praise and worship, the Lord just brought such JOY to my heart.  I started thinking about the words in Psalm 139...  Not only is there no where I can go on my own that God does not know where I am... There is absolutely no circumstance of life that can hide me from Him!  And, all of a sudden, I couldn't even sing any more.  All I could do was to weep and just praise Him!

Paul told us in Romans that NOTHING can come between us and the love of Christ. (Romans 8:31-39

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?  
Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, 
or nakedness, or danger, or sword?  
For it is written, and FOREVER remains written, 
"For your sake we are put to death all day long;
We are counted as sheep for the slaughter."
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors, 
and gain overwhelming victory through Him 
[who loved us so much that He died for us].  
For I am convinced, [and continue to remain convinced beyond any doubt] 
that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities,
 nor things present and threatening, nor things to come,
 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing
will be able to separate us from the UNLIMITED love of God, 
which is in Christ Jesus our lord." 



Notice those words, "nor any other created thing".  Everything except for God is a "created thing".  
SO, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING can separate us from Christ and His love for us.

Janny Grein sings "We've Been Made More Than Conquerors"





No comments:

Post a Comment