yrwts

yrwts

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Abyss

Somewhere on this planet there has to be an abyss of lost things.  You know the socks that the dryer eats, our car keys from time to time, our work picture ID that costs $10 everytime you need to replace it, and other things that just frustrate you when you are trying to hurry.
Somewhere in that abyss is a picture of Boo.  I had it in my hand two weeks ago, but now that we need to to send a package of goodies to Micah and Joel... it is gone.  Vanished... into the abyss of lost things that I really need.
I reordered the picture of Boo.  We will be mailing the goodie box after we pick up that picture.
Of course you know that reordering it will cause the abyss to cough the original back up... just like it does with my car keys, and that picture ID for work I paid 10 needless dollars for...
But, the socks... they never come back.

Praying today for:
The state of Tennessee
The nation of Jordan

Remember, Nana loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment