yrwts

yrwts

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Signs and Wonders...

The children in the picture that heads up my blog are my grandchildren and two of their little friends.  The little boy to Joel's left is Rome.  I met his grandmother at church and we became friends.  She is one of the nicest folks I have ever met.  My son is close friends with both of her sons.  And now, her grandson and my grandson's are good friends.
It is such an honor to say that all of us love God with all our hearts.  He is the center of the universe to both of our families.

Dan 4:2-3 I thought it good to declare the signs and wonders that the Most High God has worked for me. 3 How great are His signs, And how mighty His wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And His dominion is from generation to generation.

When I think of "signs and wonders"... I like to think of three generations of friendship, all based on God's grace and love.

Praying today for:
The nation of Germany
The state of Kentucky

Remember, Nana loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment