yrwts

yrwts

Thursday, October 21, 2010

WHOSE dog?????????

About three years ago, I thought it would be fun if Buddy and I got a dog.  Buddy, was not so sure.  I spend hours and hours online looking at dogs from the local Animal Shelter.  We made a couple of trips to the shelter when a dog looked promising.  And then one night, Buddy called and told me to look at a little dog he had found on a rescue shelter's website. 
His name was, "Stanley".  I fell in love!! He was just so little and looked so lonesome.  We made arrangements to adopt, Stanley.  But, his name just would not do... Stanley is my son's middle name.  It was my daddy's middle name, too.  So, Stanley became, "Boo Radley". 


Boo is just a joy to both of us.  He has endured two small boys pulling on his ears, tail, fur, you name it... Joel even bit him on the foot once!  Boo, forgave him immediately and did not even growl much less bite him back.
                                           Boo Radley, Wonder Dog
You would think since it was my idea to get him, he would show me some respect.  But, NO...  Boo makes no bones about it (ha ha!!!  bone... dog...)  Buddy is his favorite.   He even hides behind Buddy's chair when he wants to sit in Buddy's lap and I am inviting him to sit with me!  THE NERVE! 

Praying today for:
The nation of Poland
The State of Minnesota 

Remember, Nana loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment