- Finish the quilts I have started. (Preferably BEFORE starting a new one. Only another quilter would know how NOT FUN that is.)
- Catch up my grandsons' scrapbooks. (Preferably BEFORE I have another 350 photos of them on my computer.)
- Organize my OTR. (I have 150 gig... this may take a while.)
- Do the final 3 steps required for my bariatric surgery.
- Organize our home office and create my craft room.
I think I am going to do what it takes to have the surgery first. Maybe I can get a couple of the other things done during the 2 - 3 weeks I will be off after the surgery.
Okay, then. Sounds like a plan.
Places to pray for:
The nation of Afghanistan
The state of New York
Remember, Nana loves you!