yrwts

yrwts

Monday, November 15, 2010

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!"

Not even Lewis Carroll could come up with anything as tongue-tied and convoluted as the stuff I have pulled up on the net while looking for information on "Non-Dualism".   It sounds to me like the same old, tired, ignorance trying to water down the Gospel.  Lots of stuff about combining Zen Buddhist wisdom with Christian understanding.  The explanations given involve a lot of goofiness about "being" and "suchness"...  SUCHNESS?????  What on Earth???????????????

Paul, in Galatians 1:6-9 covered it very well:
"I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.  But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed."

All I can say about it is, PHOOEY.  So, if anyone comes to you talking about "Non-Dualism", you may quote me.

Praying today for:
The nation of Viet Nam
The state of North Dakota

Remember, Nana loves you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment