yrwts

yrwts

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I will still miss my kids, but...

Buddy and I were wondering what we would do with ourselves this holiday season.  Matt and Clair and our little grandsons are in Pennsylvania and we won't be able to see them until sometime next summer or fall. So... we were expecting a kind of boring holiday season this year.  But, God has provided us with some great oportunities to be with family and friends!
Our friends Bobbie, Missy and Terry are having dinner at Houlihan's on Thanksgiving Day and we will be joining them.  Buddy and I figured to go out to eat on Thanksgiving.  We wanted to get out of the house and go... somewhere that day.  Well, we will be joining our wonderful friends, this will include Missy's daughter Sammie and Terry's husband, Jake.  We are so looking forward to this.  (And, NO COOKING!  How great is that?)  The Saturday after Thanksgiving we are going to visit with my husband's sister, Loys and anyone else in his family who wants to join us.
My Uncle Sammy and his family have invited us to go to be with them on December 26th.  This will be so great. 
This leaves me able to work for my friend Betty on Christmas Day.

I thought there was not much to be excited about this holiday season, but I am so glad I was wrong.

Praying today for...
Then nation of Syria
The state of Wyoming

Remember, Nana loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment