yrwts

yrwts

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What is in a name? A LOT!

WOW!  I just got through listening to Jack Groblewski, senior pastor of NC4, in Bethlehem, Pa. He was just speaking straight to me!  He takes us back to the baby in the manger and we look at that baby through Isaiah 9:6.
Having bariatric surgery has opened up doors to deal with anxiety, fears, and stress in new ways.  Eating my way through those things is not working and has to stop.  I was praying earlier tonight after going through the work book my doctor gave me.  I am really afraid of dealing with this "new me".  I cannot do this on my own.  I need God to help me change my thinking, my actions, and my reactions.While I am helpless in this situation to do it on my own, that sermon just opened my eyes and my heart to the message of Christ as a baby and what I can learn from that part of His life.  Here is a link to that sermon:


When you click that link you will be taken to another page, click the title of the sermon on that page and you will be able to listen.

I do not think it is an accident nor a coincidence that Pastor Jack ended that sermon with words about dealing with fears, anxiety and stress.  It was right after I prayed for God to help me with dealing with those very things!

Praying today for:
The nation of Peru
The state of Louisiana

Remember, Nana loves you.
   

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon

    Love to hear you write and that Pastor Jack was about to bring you confirmation on God's peace. We love you and are cheering you on.

    Love You

    Clair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Clair. I am so EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete